Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Kubika , Bolesławiec
Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help (1752-1756), formerly Protestant. Neo-Gothic belfry (1833-1835). The church has long been a Protestant temple was built in the place where they had a castle. After destroying it by the Swedish army in 1642, over a hundred years remained a ruin. In the years 1752-1756 evangelical community raised ascetic, typical for Protestants, late-baroque church. In the nineteenth century. It was added to the design by Engelhardt Gansel, a neo-Gothic tower, which is considered one of the finest buildings throughout the country.