Sculpture Jesus a friend of children
Plac Zamkowy 1, Bolesławiec
On the square in front of the church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Bolesławiec is a statue of "Jesus, friend of children." The sculpture was made by prof. Peter Breuer in 1902. The sculpture was a gift of Prussian Emperor to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the "Royal Orphanage in Bolesławiec". In the sixties of the twentieth century, the communist authorities moved sculpture at the municipal cemetery. In 1998, thanks to the efforts of Father. Monsignor Edward Bober sculpture was set before the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Placing the sculpture in front of the church marks the entrance of the parish of Our Lady of Perpetual Help with Christ in the Third Millennium of Christianity.