School of Ceramics in Bolesławiec
Bankowa , Bolesławiec
Dawna School of Ceramics - one of the three major schools of this type in Germany was built in 1897. The building, with the typical architecture of Berlin facades, presented characteristic of the late nineteenth century. Solution of a high standard utility and technology - m. In. He had a spacious, bright rooms, laboratories devoted to drawing and modeling room. In 1930, on the southern side was built onto School of Glass, which is an example of modernist architecture. It was designed by one of the lecturers at the School of Ceramics, a prominent expressionist painter - Arthur Hennig.